Farm Facility Loans
Looking to increase current storage capacity for all your commodities? Fund it at HSLC.
Let HSLC fund your next new facilities’ purchases and/or improve your existing facilities.
- Eligible facility types include grain bin, hay barns, bulk tanks, etc. Check with our experienced lending team to see if your facility is qualified.
HSLC agriculture facility loan features:
- Competitive interest rate
- Flexible terms
- Come visit us today to explore your options
Requirements to open a legal Entity account
Effective May 11th, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
Each time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number as well as identification documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and
- One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.