Explore personalized investment options at HSLC with a range of terms and competitive rates. Visit us today and let our team assist you in finding the perfect fit for your savings goals.
Our Certificates of Deposits, equipped with competitive interest rates, are tailored to fit your needs so you can save effortlessly.
Certificate of Deposits are a traditional way to save your money.
- HSLC offers a variety of terms and a range of rates to give you the best option for your savings
Contact us for rates and to get the latest updates on:
- Specials CD offer from time to time
- Information on balance requirements
- Penalties for early withdrawal
Saving for retirement can be a daunting task.
- With so many options, what should you choose? One option could be an individual retirement account (IRA). Stop in today and see one of our Customer Service Representatives. They will help you examine your options and make sure you find the one that is just right for you
What is an IRA?
- IRAs, or Individual Retirement Accounts, are specialized investment accounts designed to help individuals save for retirement. They offer tax advantages, allowing your investments to grow tax-free or tax-deferred until you start making withdrawals. IRAs have contribution limits and specific tax implications, so it's important to consult our knowledgeable IRA staff members and consider seeking advice from your tax advisor before making any investment decisions. Let us help you explore the various IRA options available and plan for a secure retirement
Types of IRAs
- HSLC offers two types of IRAs: Traditional and Roth. Traditional IRAs allow tax-deferred contributions (to a specific limit). Contributions to Roth IRAs are not tax deductible but there are certain tax benefits after a five-year holding period. Before selecting a type of IRA, consult with one of our friendly professionals. You may also want to consult with your tax advisor
Which option is best?
- Only you can make the decision that is right for you. We cannot provide legal or tax advice. Our staff can provide you with information on the types of IRAs and the various conditions, but you should consult with your tax or legal advisor before deciding which type of IRA is best for you
U.S. Savings Bonds is a safe way to invest for your future! U.S. savings bonds can be purchased electronically through the treasury website. For more information and to purchase electronic savings bonds, visit www.treasurydirect.gov.
- You can buy, manage and redeem your electronic savings bonds and other Treasury securities through their website
- For your convenience, we do redeem paper savings bonds
We’d love to hear from you
Tell us how we did