Working Capital Loans
Do you own a seasonal business that needs funding to cover the slow months? Fund it at HSLC.
HSLC Working Capital Loans can also be used to fund any of your company financial assistance needs.
- Contact our experienced lenders to learn more about your options.
HSLC Working Capital Loan features:
- Fast approvals
- Available assistance for your application from our experienced lending staff
- Customized repayment terms to fit your business needs
- Competitive interest rates.
Requirements to open a legal Entity account
Effective May 11th, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
Each time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number as well as identification documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and
- One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.