What do I need to enroll in online banking?
- Enrollment in online banking is required for use of online banking services such as viewing balances, online transfers, online stop payments, viewing canceled checks, and online account history.
- Click the online banking button on our website to begin enrollment!
How long will it take to approve my account for online banking?
- Once you submit your enrollment application, you should be able to access online banking by 10:00 AM the next business day.
- If you cannot gain access by this time, contact our office.
How can I get mobile banking?
- First, you must register for online banking.
- Once you are approved, go to the app store on your mobile device and search for HSLC mobile.
- Download the app and register your device using your existing HSLC online banking user ID and security question.
- You will then read and agree to the mobile banking agreement and disclosure.
- You now have access to our HSLC mobile app.
How do I enroll in e-statements?
- To enroll in e-statements please contact one of our customer service representatives or call our office at 419-673-1117.
How do I request a wire transfer?
- When requesting a wire transfer, it is best to contact both the sending and receiving banks first and obtain wire instructions to avoid confusion.
- Once you have this information, simply stop by our office and we can help you complete the transfer.
How do I send sensitive information to the bank?
- To send sensitive information about your accounts to our customer service representatives, enrollment in online banking is required.
- You may email one of our friendly staff members but the security of your information cannot be guaranteed.
- Using secure messaging through online banking is the safest way to transmit your important questions.
- Either click the secure messaging icon next to your account information on the balances screen or go to options and then click secure messaging.