Protect Your Identity and Accounts
- If you ever have any doubts or suspicions, call the bank
- Do not click suspicious links or open unexpected attachments or texts. Be aware of Phishing emails and Smishing texts
- Do not provide account info to links in emails or texts
- Do not provide account information over the phone to live or automated systems other than HSLC phone banking at 833.973.1117
- ~Always verify the identity of the person on the phone by calling back a known number
- Do not use unknown or unsafe devices to access your account
- ~This includes cell phones, tablets or computers
- Use only phones, tablets, and computers with the latest software and security patches
- ~Use auto-update for all programs to receive the latest security patches. See Securing Your Device
- ~Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 8 are no longer updated by Microsoft. Consider upgrading to Windows 11
- ~Use anti-virus software and keep it updated. See Securing Your Device
- ~Keep your browser updated. See Securing Your Device
- ~We are providing these instructions as a courtesy only. We cannot and will not provide any support beyond providing these written instructions. Do not call for technical support
- Even with these recommendations, you the consumer must remain vigilant and suspicious of requests for information in order to protect yourself. Be very careful and report all suspicious activity to HSLC immediately
- Report fraud immediately. Call us at 419.673.1117
- Click here to download All HSLC Security & Education Information.
We’d love to hear from you
Our friendly team is always here to help.
Connect with us at your convenience-send us an email email@example.com
Speak to a real person and get the answers you need in real time.
Find us near you. From the heart of North-Western Ohio to the rolling hills of Lexington, Kentucky.Locations
Tell us how we did
Your opinion matters! Consider leaving us a Google review and share your valuable feedback.Leave us a review